
As the red and the green sauces mixed and flowed down the broken puri shells, my mouth watered. My tastes buds reached out and i felt the immediate need to savor the dish . But that didn't happen..I knew I had to capture this dish as best as I could. Its was like the colors of Christmas on a plate..only this time they could be eaten. I wanted to photograph a portion of the dish that showed all the wizardly ingredients that went into it. The broken puri shells stuffed with potato, onions, cilantro, tomatoes and ton of stuff i didn't know could only be made better with the crunchy sev that topped it off. YUM. So i fought off my killer instincts and for the better part of me decided to take a few pics before tearing though the plate. Lets just say, this dish was devoured in a matter of seconds.
Time to get a good pic : 3 mins
Time to eat the plate : 55 second on the dot!
you're making me hungry too! i can't wait to see more postings!
ReplyDeleteYummmmmaaaaa
ReplyDeletedude i dont like tomatoes
ReplyDeletei don't like tomatoes. but nice description. and nice picture of the leaf
ReplyDeletedude. we have the same plates!
ReplyDeleteAre we going to be treated to dailing postings of yummy food? I'm gaining weight just thinking about it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments so far. I wasnt going to make this a food only blog but that sure would be nice. Just random thoughts from random picture takings..
ReplyDeleteYummm! We need another pani puri night asap!
ReplyDeletemakes me hungry everytime I look at it!..great description...
ReplyDeleteand I love the leaf pic..haha as I told you already :)
Nice pic...that looks so yummy! I also like that you captured the plate that every Indian owns :)
ReplyDeletewow that picture looks like so professionally done! amazinggg...teach me your skills!! cant wait to see more "BOOM!In your face!" pictures. :)
ReplyDelete